6.06.2009

First Job

Me started my new job officially the following day after my 25th birthday celebration. A good start at a new age I would say.

First week was more like a department orientation where I was given a chance to work with different dietitians and familiarize myself with the wards. Whereas second week was like a corporate orientation week where I was introduced to the NUH way. The orientation was quite fun and interactive and we were given a sunny-side-up brooch at the end of it, which I pinned at the right top corner of my staff card.



So far so good I would say. Love working at this environment with this group of people. My work buddy (every new dietitian will be assigned a buddy) has been a great help over the 1st few weeks. I am really greatful. Thanks =)

3 comments:

  1. I've got a request here, Miss Dietitian. I want a diet meal to cut down my waist size.. wonder what's good for me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pharmacist on behalf of the dietitian speaking here..

    u need to get out and exercise urself physically rather than sit cooped up in fr of the comp exercising ur fingers only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hooo... I do more than what you can think of, miss pharmacist. :P It's just that my calorie intake is more than what I can burn off..sob sob.

    ReplyDelete