8.02.2009

Super Band Concert at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil


Accompany my dearest and beloved to the Super Band concert at the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil yesterday.


The tickets


The stage setting was not as good as A-mei's. And our seat were so front that I could hardly have a good overview of the stage.




The good thing is I did know most of the songs sing at the concert, some of the songs were way before I was born, 1972, 1982 etc. Luckily they are all well-known enough for me to have heard before.

My dearest enjoyed the concert to the max.

2 comments:

  1. were u there??? how come i didn't see you...i was there as well!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, was at the $380 area, 1st row with my parents, lol. Where were you!? Who did you go with? bo jio lo...

    ReplyDelete