1.15.2010

Cooking on weekends

My weekends in Singapore so far were mostly spent in kitchen or catching up with friends, don't really like the feeling of not doing anything at all over the weekends.

Now, I am presenting two of my produces from my humble kitchen in Singapore, prawn noodles soup and cola chicken wings respectively.

Prawn Noodles Soup

Aunt bought some chicken wings accidentally the other day. Hence, I decided to cook something new for my housemate and her family with these chicken wings.

Cola Chicken Wings

Honestly, I don't really like the two main ingredients (i.e. soft drinks and chicken wings) used in making the cola chicken wings. So I don't really fancy this dish in fact, but the feedback so far has been quite good and acceptable after having this dish cooked for different people to try for a few times, be it in Australia, Malaysia or Singapore.

Thank god my housemate and her family are able to accept my cooking so far *phew*

1 comment:

  1. The prawn noodle seems tempting but the cola chicken le...hmmm...need to taste only know...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete