11.19.2011

Melben Seafood, Toa Payoh

Finally, I got to try the crab at Melben Seafood! Have heard about the fame of it since long long ago, and at last I went with a friend of mine who is a massive crab lover/ eater! Lol.


It might be a bit too much for two, but we could not resist ourselves from ordering a Claypot Crab Bee Hoon Soup and a Chili Crab with fried man tou to share!!


The soup of the Claypot Crab Bee Hoon was rich, milky and tasty! I love the soup for sure!! Could not stop myself from the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and ….. servings. I was in heaven~


Chili crab has always been one of my favourites. And this didn’t disappoint me at all!! It was fingers licking GOOoooOOD~ *yumm yummm


Now, you might be wondering how much food did we leave behind, don’t you? In fact, we didn’t waste much food; we FINISHED all the crabs and approximately three quarter of the bee hoon and man tou!!! Thanks to my friend who is a big eater.

That has also proven how good the food was! Thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment