3.26.2011

S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E. ♥


I am really sorry for this long overdue post! Please bear with me :P


SHE is a G.E.M. found in Singapore. She has left Singapore for 45days to date, to further her studies in Australia. We are waiting for her to come back to us, come back to Singapore for good at year end, once she finishes her studies.


We all L.O.V.E this baby, be it at work or out of work. And, approximately 2weeks before she left to Perth, we organized a SURPRISE farewell party for her!



I really appreciate how everyone from different departments, staying at different corners of Singapore and/ or having different commitments to put in an effort on the 29th January 2011, to attend the farewell party at Jurong East. The surprise would not be so successful with you all. THANK YOU girls and boys. Salute!







We miss you hell lots babe! Almost every day, there is someone who will check with me on how you are doing in Perth! I must say that I MISS the days we work together, gym together, eat together, play together and travel together.


In short, I am missing you everyday babe! And, I am counting down to the day you are back to us again! Hope you are doing really really well there my dear! Take good care of yourself there! Let us know if you need anything from Singapore and we shall deliver it to you asap. Cheers, xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment