12.20.2011

Winter Solstice 2011 - Happy Tang Yuan Day~

Winter solstice came early! We made tang yuan on Sunday and that was 4 days earlier! But who cares? Too tired to do it after work on its actual day, on a weekday! :P


Besides the peanut & black sesame glutinous rice ball in ginger soup, I cooked dinner for my “family” in Singapore too!


We had more soup! Savoury one for dinner; pork rib lotus root with peanut! One of my favourite soups! <3




For protein, we had Kung Po Chicken as requested by my dear housemate. I find home-cooked ones lacking of the “wok hei”. But the chicken was really soft and tender! Credits go to Uncle who helped me to buy the fresh and good chicken! LOL


And, how could we leave out the green? Stir fry kai lan with salted fish we had!


Thank you for allowing me to be part of the “family”; staying under one roof together and always looking after me. I am counting my blessings! Thank you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment