10.20.2011

Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow

I am BACK to blogging!!! ;)

It is undeniable that many would think that I have been slacking for quite a bit in updating this blog of mine.

Indeed, I admit that I have been not keeping my blog up to date. However, it was not because I was slacking, what I could say is my priority was given to something else. There were too many things to work on in the last couple of months.

And today, after much considerations and thoughts in the last 2 weeks, I am calling it an end to my primary priority which I have been working on over the last 5months. It is a disappointment to both parties, I guess. I could tell from their reply. Sighs.

Nonetheless, it doesn’t mean that I am giving up my dreams; it is just that there are too much constraints and I have been trying to delay the progress to work things out a little on my side, which was truly unfair for the other party.

I accept the finite disappointment, but I will definitely not lose to the infinite hope.

Life is filled with hope. When one door closes, another opens; it doesn’t take me long to understand that. And, that is why I have already had my 2nd and 3rd priorities to fill up the place *winks*

I have no regrets; it is part of my learning path. Indeed, I am grateful for all the supports and love given all these while. I am grateful that whenever I fall, there is always someone to support me. No matter where you al l are and what you all are doing.

Thank you very much my dear all. You all are greatly appreciated.

Having hope and all of you, everything is possible! Cheers.


I promise to work harder to make you all feel proud of me.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment