5.04.2011

Arteastiq, Mandarin Gallery


My 2nd visit to Arteastiq at Mandarin Gallery.


First went there in March for desserts, and it definitely has its magnetism to pull me back for more.


I have read some reviews to complain that their service is too slow. Perhaps thats the reason why they have the above message left on each table.(Dont remember seeing these messages on my first visit)*grin*


Revisited this place again for dinner before the mother’s day present hunt at Orchard.


It is a lovely place with beautiful interior and the drinks are rather special such as dessert teas, alcoholic teas and tea-infused ice-cream. *yum yum* The set meal serving size is just nice for me, or perhaps most girls. Hehe.


A perfect place for girls outing.


Had a nice chat with my friend there before we started to shop till we dropped *winks*


Honestly, I don’t think there is any right or wrong in many of the things that we are doing everyday. And I am definitely not there to judge.

Many a time, it is not likely to please everyone. Everyone is different in a way besides having different perception.

All I would say is to be the best you can and leave no regrets. Cheers.

p/s: I heart yummylicious mushroom soup <3

No comments:

Post a Comment