5.31.2011

Candles on the Cake

I am counting my blessings. Seriously.

I had my birthday celebrations at Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia this year. On different days of course. Thanks to all my dearest, beloved friends and family. First time in my life that I had my-day celebrated at 3 different countries.

First candles blowing was in Vietnam, on the 17th May...


Then on the 24th May, in Malaysia...


Finally on the 25th, 27th, 30th May respectively in Singapore...



And lastly on the 31st May, one of my besties in Singapore delivered me some home-baked yummylicious carrot cupcakes for my-day! (Just when I was craving for carrot cake since the week before, lovely ^^)


I'm really grateful to have known all of you. To have you all, lovely people putting in efforts to celebrate my bday, plan for surprises, get all those thoughtful presents and some of you even DIY!!

I owe u all a BIG THANK YOU!! THANKS!!! You all are truly and greatly appreciated. Cheers!

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more."

*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment