5.20.2011

Fish Spa, Jurong Point

It has been a while since I wanted to try on the prominent fish spa which started to bloom a few years back. The fever has now faded after all these years and I had yet to try it till a few days ago at Jurong Point.

Getting my feet clean as a start to my first fish spa experience ;)

It was a coincidental visit as we need to wait for a good 20-30minutes for the passport photos to be done. And a session of fish spa takes approximately 15minutes. It is a good way to kill our time while waiting for the photos, isn’t it? *winks


Fishes here are much bigger in size than those that I have seen at else where.


It was not easy to immerse my feet completely into the water to “feed” the fishes with my dead skin. Once you have gotten the courage to submerge your feet into the water, the excitement kind of washed out too. Haha.


(p/s: I simply can’t imagine these fishes which have been biting on other people’s dead skin to bite on mine too. It is worse if there were inconsiderate people who have had their feet with broken skin/ wound/ unknown diseases to visit the fish spa before me. Geez. Hygiene issue has always been one of the main reasons why I used to be in a dilemma to give it a try :P)

Good experience. But I prefer spa and massage much more than fish spa *grins

No comments:

Post a Comment