5.22.2011

Beef Noodles Soup (Taiwanese Style)

I wanted to participate so much in the blood donation drive last week. Especially when I know that my blood type is scarce most of the time.

However, my hemoglobin was too low and I was rejected at the door step to become an eligible blood donor. The minimum hemoglobin level you need to be a qualified donor is 12.5g/dl, mine was 11+g/dl *sad*

With the intention to become a suitable blood donor in the next blood donation drive. I cooked a dish that is high in iron, aiming to increase my haemoglobin levels *winks

Beef noodles soup~ *nom nom nom*


Learnt this dish from a friend’s mum who is a Taiwanese when I was in uni. Have not cooked this dish for at least 2-3 years. Luckily I still received positive comments from my guinea pigs :P


I love it best with loads of salted veggies *yummy*

No comments:

Post a Comment