5.10.2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

This is the 3rd Mother’s Day celebration since I am back from Australia for good. It has then become a tradition for me to cook on this special day for my dearest mum.

My mum was so excited when I told her I would turn her kitchen into my playground once again on her day. Her response was it had been so long since I last cooked them a meal. True enough, I can’t remember when was the last time I messed up her kitchen. Most probably it was Father’s Day last year? *grin*

Decided to cook some Thai foods for my beloved parents on Mother’s Day.

We had Seafood Tom Yum Goong...


Green Curry Veg-Chicken...


Lemon Sauce Steamed Fish...


And Stir-fried Four-angled Bean ;)


When I was cooking the green curry, mum kept peeping on me and commented that the green curry smells really nice. And during the dinner, mum was saying that I should cook this green curry again. *smile* I am really glad that mum enjoyed the meal.

Happy Mother's Day once again, my dearest mummy. Thank you for always being there. I am nothing without you <3


Hope you like the present. *BEAR HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment