5.12.2011

Ikoi Japanese Restaurant, Miramar Hotel

With no fear, a group of us went to Ikoi at Miramar Hotel along Havelock Road to attack their well-known Jap buffet!

This was my 3rd visit to this restaurant, and my 1st visit after the devastation that happened @ Japan in March this year.


Here are some of the complimentary from the buffet…


This was one of the many plates of sashimi that we had that night. I think I was overloaded with omega-3 after the meal, haha. (Hello Heart, I am treating you well I suppose. LOL) OOoohh, I LOVE sashimi. Uhm, fresh ones please. *drools*


Not to forget another signature dish of the Japanese cuisine… TEMPURA!!!


Some other deep fried items that we ordered…


We seriously ordered so much that our table was flooded with F.O.O.D!


For once, these 9ladies who went to the Japanese buffet that night had C.A.L.O.R.I.E.S. deleted from their dictionaries (for that couple of hours). Haha.


I am really not kidding. I was too busy eating at one point of time and some of them could not wait but to attack the food once it arrived. Hence, the photos shown here are only part of the food we ordered (e.g. didn't manage to take the dessert - green tea ice cream with red bean that my friend ordered, cos she could not WAIT!). LOL.


Besides, some were ordered in 2 or more plates/ servings, haha. Our stomach elasticity must be in really good condition to be able to expand and shrink as necessary *grins*

The place was still crowded with people (as usual). So reservation is a must! Seems like nobody is affected by the issue about radiation in food. :P

We all die for yummylicious food!*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment