5.29.2011

Sundown Marathon 2011

Finally, I made it to Sundown Marathon 10km this year on the 28th May 2011.


Registered as a participant last year but ran away to Kuala Lumpur for a short trip *gasp*


Checked the online race result, completed 5km within 30mins 33secs and my chip time was 1hr 04mins 09secs.

The online result shows that there were 5454 finishers behind me when I stepped on to the finisher line and I was at the 17th place in the female 25-29 division, with 2% finishers ahead.


I could not ask for more though I aimed to complete the 10km run with no pit stops. I walked for a distance till I saw the finishing line from far. That was when I started to run with all my strength to complete the Sundown Marathon! *satisfied*


Never ever give up! If you think you can, you can! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment