6.25.2011

The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC), Anchorpoint

Hooray, the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) 2011 is ongoing now! Shopping spree~


And, so is TCC. They are having the 1 for 1 pasta or main course in conjunction with GSS *yipee~


Have tried their desserts a few times at different TCC. However, I have only tried the main course/ pasta/ sandwich from this TCC at Anchorpoint. Apparently there is some discrepancy in the quality of savoury foods at different TCC. Well, different chefs/ staff then, so please expect some inconsistencies as long as it is within your tolerance ;)

Nonetheless, this TCC at Anchorpoint has not disappointed me thus far. *winks.

Visited this place for dinner (to enjoy the promo of course! LOLs) when my friend came to look for me at my workplace.

We ordered a Pan-seared Chicken Breast with Shogayaki Sauce… The chicken was so moist and tender *yummmmy


And a seafood aglio olio… Flavourful yet not too oily *nom nom nom


Pretty decent main course and pasta. And definitely worthwhile when you are paying two for one! I will definitely go back for more before the promotion ends next month. *grins

No comments:

Post a Comment