6.23.2011

Hatched, Evan Lodge

BREAKFAST… I HEART!

Fall in love with breakfast/ brunch when I was studying in Melbourne. My friends and I would hunt for good breakfast places to spend our mornings when we don’t have to rush for classes. That’s the luxury being a student. These days, I only get to enjoy my breakfast/ brunch on weekends. *sighs


Went to this place specializes in egg dishes with B. I was first attracted by its name. Then I knew I MUST visit this place when I know they sell a range of egg dishes. And the best thing is they serve breakfast all day long. You can have breakfast for dinner! *happy*


We had Papilotte… perfect scrambled eggs with smoked salmon *drools, I am in heaven!


I love poached eggs with hollandaise sauce <3. How could I resist myself from ordering Sir Benedict (for two) then? *grins. It was served with bacon and ham instead of my usual order, smoked salmon as we already had it in another dish.


Be it scrambled or poached, my perfect combination for eggs would be smoked salmon then ham. Though many think that egg and bacon are the best couple ever.

Now, no one says I must like what everyone else likes, right? Everyone is unique in their own way *tsk tsk

I must say Hatched is an ideal place for egg-party, whenever you are craving for one! *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment