6.16.2011

Sufi - Turkish and Mediterranean Cuisine, Arab Street

It has been such a long time since I last had Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine! And the "reunion" was great at Sufi! *drools


Got to try the well-known Tabule finally! *ahem, minus the grape alike olive. I am sorry that I do not know how to appreciate you yet, Olive :P Luckily, the olives were not wasted as Z loves olives *winks


Sufi has definitely changed my perception to Falafel! The one I had at Crown, Melboure was… sux not worth mentioning it at all. But the Falafel that I had at Sufi was good! It was well-cooked to crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Yummylicious~


As we had 2 appetizers, we shared a main, Adana Tavuk Kebab (skewered chicken) to ensure that we still have room for drinks later! The chicken was soft and tender. And so was the bread which initially seemed to be hard from its appearance. But I was definitely wrong; deceived by its look! The bread was soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Eating the Turkish bread with the chicken was definitely a pleasant exprience *nom nom nom


Arab Street seems to be a nice place to explore; I would definitely go back for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment