6.24.2011

Da Paolo, Chip Bee Gardens

Chip Bee Gardens on Jalan Merah Saga, is a really nice place to hang around on your own or with your friends. It has bevy of gourmet food stores, art galleries, cool baking supply stores, cooking/ baking school and et cetera.

I like Chip Bee Gardens almost immediately when my friend brought me there for lunch end of last month. I have then been to Chip Bee Gardens almost once every week. LOLs.

Nonetheless, a lot of outlets there are owned by Da Paolo, including Da Paolo La Terrazza, Da Paolo Pizza Bar, Da Paolo Gastronomia and Da Paolo Colci.


Haha, I have tried two out of four Da Paolo outlets @ Chip Bee Gardens thus far, including Da Paolo La Terazza, for lunch and one of my friend’s birthday dinner and, Da Paolo Gastronomia for a quick lunch ;) Now, let the pictures do the talking *tsk tsk







Set lunch At Da Paolo La Terazza is value for money and definitely cheaper than dinner, but you can only choose from a selected items on the lunch menu. It doesn’t really make a difference if you would like to try out other options from the ala carte menu. You can go anytime you prefer to ;)


Whereas for Da Polo Gastronomia, they serve a range of pasta/ lagsane and desserts for takeaway (chilled). Nonethless, they do help you to heat up the food upon request or as necessary. You could then enjoy your meals at the benches available along the corridor outside (p/s: if the weather is good, grins).


The Crumble berries cheesecake at Gastronomia was nicer than the Tiramisu I had at La Terazza. The sponge cake/ fingers for the tiramisu were too soggy to my liking.

Overall, I was quite happy with my meals at Da Paolo . Otherwise, I would not have visited Da Paolo outlets 3times in less than a month. *grins

Hmm… it is time to explore other restaurants next time tomorrow, when I visit Chip Bee Gardens again! *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment