6.13.2011

Just Thai, One Utama

Went to KL with my parents last weekend to do some home shopping, which include another grass cuuter (the 4th electronic one in less than 1.5years), another vaccum cleaner, more photo frames and etc =.=

Visited one of my favourites shopping malls- One Utama at Damansara. I like this shopping mall especially when it has had its new wing, which also means more shops and more restaurants/ cafe. It used to be my one of my hang out places when I was studying at Sunway College but staying at Sierramas, Sungai Buloh.

We decided to settle for Thai cuisine after 1st round of shopping. One main reason is because there are limited choices of good Thai cuisine back in my hometown. Just Thai was selected as it was the closest Thai restaurant from us at that point of time *tsk tsk.


Little did I know that Just Thai is a sister restaurant of Good Evening Bangkok (another Thai restaurant that I like at One Utama). It was only when I saw the same serviettes used at both restaurants then only I did some homework on it. Besides these two restaurants, SEA cuisine owns many other commonly seen Thai restaurants such as Flying Chilies, Absolute Thai and et cetera.


Our refuel after 1st round of shopping included Spicy Tom Yam with Seafood...


Our all-time favourite Green Curry Chicken...


Kangkong with Belachan...


And the highlight of our lunch - Deep Fried Garoupa with Thai Chilies Sauce. This was really thailicious. The fish was deep fried to perfect. The fish bones were crispy too. We finished up the the fish with almost no bones left to be cleared *nom nom nom


Ohhhh, another reason which my dad only told me when we reached One Utama was to get me a good pair of running shoes. I could not see any that I fancy in my hometown and didn't bother to look for any while I was in Singapore.


Dad and mum think that the old pair I had at home needed a substitution to give me better protection from injury and pain when I exercise. So both insisted that I get a new pair, and finally I settled with Nike Free XT that are light and comfy <3.

I am showered with so much lovessss! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *big hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment