4.04.2009

Bird's Nest

Two bird's nests were found at my current and upcoming sanctuaries.

Bird's nest found at the upcoming sanctuary, shifted by construction workers.

Apparently, bird's nest is known as a secret ingredient that suggests greenery in Feng Shui. Therefore, there is a saying that having bird's nest at home signifies well.

Bird's nest found at my current sanctuary

Few days ago, the little one (as shown on the left bottom corner of the picture above) was learning to fly and had been standing at the same position for at least 2days. I guess it had not mastered flying yet and thus unable to go back to its own nest (as shown on the right upper corner of the picture above). I felt really sorry for it and decided to give it a hand. Nonetheless, it was terrified and tried to escape when I touched it. Fortunately, it was not hurt.

At present, birds chirping can be heard every now and then from my living room. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment