4.13.2009

IT Fair, BP Mall

IT Fair at BP Mall, 1st view
Unbelievably, me, a semi-computer-illiterate helped out at Batu Pahat’s IT Fair, which was held at BP mall from the 10-12 April 2009. And, surprisingly, me sold about 15 Hp/Compaq laptops and/or desktops, all on my own over the last 3 days.

IT Fair at BP Mall, 2nd view

Working at the IT Fair over the last weekend allowed me to bump into a lot of people who I had not met for a long long time and/or some even lost contact with.

IT Fair at BP Mall, 3rd view


Unexpectedly, my one of my high school teachers, Pn. Ong could still remember me as a graduate from year 2001, when she came to the booth I was in charged of =).

My assistance over the 3-day IT fair was free of charge; no pay, no commission. In addition, I lost a few hundreds shopping when I earned no allowance.

Went for a quick shopping while working, LOL

Yet, my IT knowledge has increased significantly after being bombarded by all sort of different questions from random people at IT Fair. Pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment