4.06.2009

Mua Chee, Pasar Besar Batu Pahat

Mua Chee, glutinous rice dough coated with peanut-sugar mixture, a traditional snack that is similar to the famous Japanese mochi nowadays.

Mua Chee

I was craving for one when I was watching a Taiwanese traveling show introducing the chewy and flavourful Mua Chee. Suddenly, an angel read my mind and offered to buy me one from the old-stall located at the wet market. Beloved used to buy me some from this same stall when I was young. Thus, I thought the owner had retired and the stall was no longer there. Surprisingly, the angel told me the stall is now run by his grandson.

Thanks for the special delivery Mua Chee.

Therefore, the nostalgic Mua Chee was delivered to my place the following day and straight into my mouth. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment