4.17.2009

Medical Checkup at NUH, Singapore

After about 2months of waiting, getting the pre-employment medical checkup done is finally the last step in getting the employment pass. Undoubtedly, the medical checkup was done at the hospital that I will be serving in the near future.

1) The original contract 2) The medical checkup form 3) Staff voucher (10-30% off)

Before heading to the staff clinic for the entire checkup, seeing the HR lady was essential to get all the document done. It was already past twelve when me left the HR department. As the clinic is closed from 12.30-1.30pm for lunch, me was only able to get the checkup done after their lunch break.

Bubur Terigo

This extra hour gave me the chance to explore a bit at my going-to-be workplace. It also allowed me to have a quick refuel at their food-court.

One corner view of the food-court

This hospital food-court is the best hospital food-court I have ever seen. It looks just like a usual shopping mall food-court if I don't tell you this is actually located at a hospital, doesn't it? You name it, they have it – e.g. roasted delight, fishball noodles, yong tau fu, Indian food, Malay food, sandwich bar, dessert shop, cakeshop and et cetera.

Variety counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment