4.10.2009

Tau Sar Piah, Penang

Nothing expensive. Something simple which satisfied me.

I am a lucky girl; always having friends who treat me wholeheartedly no matter where am I. I am easily contented with something simple they do for me. I will never forget the kindness from everyone of you.

I am grateful that I have made another bestie early this year. We talk about everything and anything although we have only known each other for a short period of time.

The delightful Tau Sar Piah

This was the only box of the famous Tau Sar Piah my friend bought from her trip to Penang. Her trip-mates were shocked, realizing that this only box of savoury biscuits she bought was for me instead of her family or workmates. I have to say that this Tau Sar Piah tasted extraordinarily good because of her sincerity and effort.
Greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment