4.30.2009

Or Hwu Restaurant, Yong Peng

Me went to look for a friend at Yong Peng before me begin a new chapter of life in the society. Upon arrival, we headed straight to a Fu Zhou restaurant, Or Hwu, which was once introduced by Ah Sien in his Astro AEC show.

The Fu Zhou Noodles


Whenever me visit Yong Peng, Fu Zhou Noodles is a must have. Dearest would sometimes drive me there just to have a good plate of this. That night, my friend and me both agreed that this plate of noodles was extraordinarily delicious as compared to usual, and we wonder why.


Stir-fried chicken with Chinese Red Wine


My friend ordered something new for me to try, Chinese Red Wine Chicken. Not really a new dish to me as it is my aunt'savourite cooking but me don't usually order it when me eat out.

After filling up our stomachs, it's time to gossip again. Catching up with friends never disappoint me in getting some breaking news.

Now, my friend no longer allows me to visit her at night when me is on my own. She called me endless time after me left Yong Peng for about half an hour or so. And, me almost scared her to tears because me left my mobile in the car.

Thanks and sorry, at the same time. Cheers =).

No comments:

Post a Comment