7.30.2011

Cafe Iguana, Riverside Point

Have been hearing Z talking about this place at Clarke Quay when we first went to Cha Cha Cha at Holland Village for Mexican foods. Finally got to try out this contemporary Mexican restaurant and bar which was highly recommended by Z.


Little did I know that Z was going to celebrate her good news with me by giving me a good treat at this restaurant. Thank you babe for sharing! *hugs*


We ordered the Lime Margarita from the great selection of Maragaritas, as it was crowned as the best Margarita in town by Z though it was just a Tuesday. Nobody says alcohol is only for weekends anyway :P


For the food, we shared a Mini Chimichangas, which is fried flour tortillas filled with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and beef. A really good combi, the guacamole and the sour cream blended nicely with the tender beef, I like!


And a Soft Tacos which was served with homemade corn tortillas and grilled chicken, traditional shredded cabbage garnish, lime cream and pico de gallo and side dishes of beans and Mexican rice. The soft taco tasted like a healthy version of roti prata, haha. Nonetheless, the combination with the grilled chicken was good! I like the side beans too! *slurps*


I think I am falling in love with Mexican cuisine! I love tortillas and nachos! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment