7.11.2011

Hansang Korean Charcoal Barbecue Restaurant, Holland Village

Woohoo~ X was in town over the weekend!! It was definitely a happy thing to catch up with old friend like her, winks.


She was craving for Korean cuisine, so off we went to Hansang Korean Charcoal Barbecue Restaurant.


We were served with complimentary salads once we placed our orders.


I was in a dilemma if we should order Sundubu, Korean Spicy Soft Tofu Stew. I was afraid the food we had ordered might be over-fulfilling, tsk tsk. Anyway, we finally decided to go for it cos we were told that no Korean side dishes would be served with the dishes that we had ordered. LOLs.


So, happily we enjoyed the side dishes together with the Sundubu. Sundubu is my all time favourite Korean food, wee~


We were then served the fish fillet pancake which was quite good. Had their seafood pancake in my last visit, which was equally good! Yummm~


Well, you might wanna give their gyoza a miss. Didn’t worth my calories at all. *disgusted by the meat filling, faint*


The barbecue pork jowl that we ordered was rather disappointing too. I don’t usually order Korean BBQ - 1st I don’t really fancy BBQ and 2nd BBQ makes my clothes stink to the max! Geez.

I suggested either this Korean restaurant at Holland V or the other one at Tanjung Pagar, as I was pretty happy with the food they served in my last visit there. Nonetheless, after my 2nd visit, I have concluded that their cooked foods were pretty decent but definitely not their BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment