7.14.2011

Wild Honey, Mandarin Gallery

YES, I LOVE BREAKFAST! And I think I am in LOVE with Wild Honey too~ *grins*


Visited Wild Honey twice thus far and it is definitely one of my favourite breakfast places in town!


I really really like their English Breakfast to the max! Had it in both my visits. Love the way they prepared the scrambled eggs, moist and creamy! Love the juicy sautéed mushrooms besides the grilled tomato, streaky bacon and home-cooked baked beans. Yes, I don’t really like bacon, but the bacon they served here was different, not as salty as those that I usually get; it was just nice for me. The English Breakfast at Wild Honey was simply divine… Except for the pork sausage, which I didn’t really like.


We had a sweet afternoon, after having the Sweet Morning, which is French Toast stuffed with mangoes, served with maple syrup, berries conserve and vanilla cream. Another food from heaven!


Had the Tunisian Breakfast in the first visit, and I must say I don’t really like it. Perhaps that’s because I don’t really fancy chorizo sausage and the tomato based was a tad too sourish for me.

Despite that, the foods I had thus far were really scrumptious! And, I really like the bread that Wild Honey uses in serving their all-day-breakfast. I guess that’s one of the main factors that attracts me to Wild Honey again-and-again, besides how yummylicious they have their breakfast prepared, winks.

I am craving for Wild Honey again while updating this post, geez… :P

No comments:

Post a Comment