7.24.2011

Skinny Pizza, Raffles City

I had been waiting... And time passed by *tick tock tick tock *


Finally, mum was in Singapore. First time she visited me in Singapore, not for any other reasons (e.g. to Changi Airport etc), but just to accompany me. LOL. *happy*


We had the thinnest pizza I have had thus far for dinner that day, at Skinny Pizza. That was my 3rd visit after all and all the pizzas (including Smokey Turkey Swiss <3, Wild Truffle Mushroom, Spinach Egg and Squid Ink) that I had tried in those visits were pretty good.


They were so thin that they might not be exactly anyone’s idea/ impression of pizzas.


Nonetheless, I simply love the crispiness of the thin crust pizza here. One of the main reasons why I have been visiting this place ;)


Had their pasta once in one of my visits, it was just hmm... just average.


I would be good and order pizzas instead in my following visit since their main selling point is their thin- skinny pizzas anyway, grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment