7.10.2011

Genki Sushi, Orchard Central

Genki Sushi we went. A fairly well-known sushi store chain in Malaysia, which has tried to penetrate into Singapore market a couple of months ago.


What gimmicks do they have to attract the crowd? High tech ordering system using iPad and the sushi train that are used to serve the sushi you have ordered all the way from the kitchen to your table.


That’s perhaps why they had only limited selection of sushi on their conveyer belt, which was also fairly empty most of the time.


I prefer to be seated beside a conveyer belt which offers a variety of sushi. Simply looking at those nicely made sushi makes my day, winks.


We definitely like the Genki’s Chawanmushi with crab meat, drools. It was steamed to perfect, soft and smooth in texture. I LIKE.


Otherwise, the foods were average.


Wwaaait, that’s all not the main point/ highlight of my dinner on the 8th July 2011!!!! Guess what?


S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E.!! Got another birthday cake when my birthday was more than a month ago.


Little did I know the cake was for me and I was thinking why were the staff singing the birthday song so loudly beside me till I saw my name on the cake. Haha.

Really, I was really really delighted and overjoyed. Thank you so much for the effort to have a belated birthday celebration for me while you are in Singapore <3 Really sweet of you!

You are greatly appreciated, babe! *hugs and kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment