7.26.2011

Kuishin-Bo, Jurong Point

Mum loves sashimi!


It was dinner time before mum left Singapore to go back home. And the cab driver called to say he would pick mum at around 7-8pm from my place.


Subsequently, we could not go somewhere too far to enjoy any other good Japanese food but to stay at Jurong Point. Hence, we decided to have our dinner at Kuishin-Bo, the Japanese Buffet Restaurant located at Jurong Point.


Varieties is one the main factors that attracts me to buffet. And Kuishin-Bo managed to give me a good range of food, from sashimi, sushi, cooked food, teppanyaki, tempura, soup, desserts, noodles, rice and drinks.


One of the main attractions of Kuishin-Bo Japanese Buffet , was the free flow of snow crabs. Nonetheless, we found it a tad too salty.


The sashimi and prawns were fresh and I know mum loved it, as she had quite a few rounds on those, tsk tsk.


Now, let’s the pictures do the talking… ENJOY!






I was once again omega-3, and perhaps calories overloaded as well :P BUT I LIKE it… once in a while! Grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment